Wednesday, May 6, 2015

6 de Mayo: Blog from Eva Klauber

Eva K-

Yesterday we went to a hot springs in the mountains. It was all natural steam coming up from the earth and we got to sit in little rooms filled with steam. It was like a sauna but in my opinion much better. The view was breathtaking. We overlooked the mountains and the clouds were very low to us giving it a calming feel. The place we were at had many plants and it looked almost like a small forest, there were large bowls filled with water and flowers floating on top. It was so beautiful and so relaxing, it really made me forget about everything and just enjoy myself. It was a once in a life time experience and I’m so glad I got to be here for it! 

2 comments:

  1. sounds really wonderful, Eva. I am glad you are getting to do all this great stuff in Guatemala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description, Eva, makes me want to journey there and see it in person. Thanks for the sensory details!

    ReplyDelete